Monday, August 18, 2014


  My first week of school was good because I saw alot of my friends from Gage middle school. Also all my classes were good I like all my teachers . I was not nervous at all on the first day of school because I know it's just school and I would have to come back sooner or later. I don't really like school but I need to finish for I can get a good career and make lots of money $$$. My favorite subject ion school that I look forward to is Biology because I like to learn about living things. During lunch I'm always with my friend April at all times were very close. I was also not nervous about school because my mom works here in the Welcoming Office. The only class I don't like is 5th block me and 3 other girls are the only freshmen in that class the rest are Seniors, Sophomore, and Juniors. I am a freshmen at Linda Marquez high school HPIAM and I'm excited to graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment