Wednesday, October 22, 2014

                         Yoga Therapist 

Duties and responsibilities: To create balance in your mind and body through exercise, breathing and meditation. Helps people physically and emotionally or specific health problems. 

Salary: $66,530

Education: Practice a minimum of 800 hrs in a basic yoga therapy program, 600 hrs contact with clients and traditional classes in biology and human anatomy.

                           
Reflection: Yes I would like to be a yoga therapist because it sounds interesting and its has a good pay. That job would also keep me balanced in all ways, I would benefit off my job as a yoga therapist. Another thing I like about this career is it is not a stressful job and I would be helping people feel good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment