Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final Part 1

1. What I liked about this class was learning about different careers and knowing the requirements it takes to be one. I also like the student success statement because they were positive quotes that changed my mind to do better in life. 

2. I disliked typing tutor it was boring to me and I didn't really learn from it so much. Also I did not like CTR check because I wouldn't have my card on me at all times. 

3. I think a way to improve this class is by Mr.Haymore making more activities with the class so it can be more fun and attractive. 

4. Yes, I did try my best in this class.

5. I do read my 100+ goals daily because it reminds me of the goals I want to accomplish in life. 

6. I am committed in being a CTR person because I want to be someone in life, I want to have a well paying career and I will only get there if I choose the right. 

7. I will always remember the quote "Choose The Right" and Mr.Haymore always smiling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment