Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 1

                                        Interdisciplinary Project Summary
At first when my teachers started talking to me about that we are having a project i thought okay that is no big deal i like projects. Until the day the project was given to me and i noticed i couldn't be in any group i wanted i was put in a group with people i didn't talk to. Later then we started communicating and i started getting along with my group members i felt that we can finish this project. There was a total of 6 members in my group including me  but there was always that one kid named Daniel that hardly came to school so he was always way behind. When Daniel would come Ms.Pinto would make the rest of the group help him so he eventually caught up. I noticed that the groups around us had stated working on their power point and my group still wasn't. So i warned my group that we need to start on our power point or we will fall behind. The next day me and my friend Sofia started working and the power point but only got the title page done when needed a total of 8 slides on the power point and we only finished two. The deal was every person to do their own slides but only three of my group members did theirs. On the last day we had to turn in the power point to the school we were still missing three slides so my members did the slides quickly. The day of the show case during school Sofia and I stared editing the power point and fixing it around thinking we can use the new and improved power point. Later that day everyone in my group arrived in the show case everyone was really nervous about the presentation except me im shocking good under pressure. When my group was in the class ready to present Sofia tried to open the power point when Ms.Ross told us we have to use the one we turned in she meant the power point that was a hot mess. So the group went along with it and we stated presenting everything was going good until one of my members Anahi started getting really nervous when it came to her to speak. When Anahi started speaking she started hesitating and stuttering of how nervous she was so she stopped and told us to keep on presnting so we did. We finished our presentation and said our goodbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment