Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final Part 2

A.) What i liked about Mr.Haymores class is the medical post that we had to research because I liked learning of the different careers there are. I also liked the student success statement because it taught me and opened up my head to the quote to see if i disagree or not. I did not like typing tutor because i felt that it was banal.

B.) A suggestion i have for improving the class is show more videos about the student success statement.

C.) I tried my best in this class I did all my student success statements, medical research, typing tutor and my life planning goals.

D.) Most of the time I read my 100+ Goals 2 for 2 mins.

E.) I am committed to being a CTR person because it only brings positive things to your life.

F.) I promise to do good things in life towards my body and spirit for example go to church often and be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment