Wednesday, March 18, 2015

About Me

So far this week has been going good, I have not gone threw any negative people or vibes. Things are going good at home my sister is almost finish with University and my mom is a successful substitute. I in the other hand am still trying to pick up my grades to try to get straight A's. The only thing that is annoying me is this weather it is so hot and it isn't even Summer yet. I do not like the hot weather it puts me in a mad mood because it is to hot. I am very inpatient to go into the 10th grade already I want 9th grade to over. I'm actually pretty tired of school waking up early every day, dealing with projects and essay I just want to take a break of school, not a 2 day weekend break but maybe like a 2 month vacation. School is not my favorite place to be at but I go to try to make my mom and family happy and get good grades.
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment